𝕄π•ͺ π•”π•™π•šπ•π••π•™π• π• π•• 𝕕𝕒π•ͺ𝕀.

My childhood days


Whenever I think about my childhood, 

Pleasant thoughts refresh my moods, 

Such were the days of pure innocence; 

When facts and figures made no sense

Good and bad were all the same, 

And everybody called me a different name, 

Gifts and presents were giving a lot,

 Playing with my cheeks made me hot. 

I used to walk on my four legs; 

And my favorite food was only boiled eggs. 

My bed was then my playing ground; 

And I used to talk by making funny sounds,

 I always taken a pretty great care, 

And I travelled with my parents without any fear. 

Tension and responsibilities I never had, 

Future proposals never made me mad. 

I was used to be regarded or a gift of God. 


Those golden days will never return ever. But their memories will remain forever.

Comments

Post a Comment